Bouquet De Six Wall Tapestry
Jocelyne Anderson-Tapp is known as an artist who is not afraid to take risks, and that sense of personal freedom is believed to have attributed to her great success. This elegantly simple, contemporary image, makes a bold statement by virtue of the vivid red flowers, in an unadorned, yet beautifully creamy vase. The contrast of the panel of deep green, and the swath of that same rich red from the posies, really bring this painting to an outstanding artistic level. Our artisans have woven her painting into a gorgeous fine wall tapestry, ready to bring a warm splash of color to any room.
- Jacquard Woven to enhance intricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of shape and size
Finials and hanging rods sold separately
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality