Black Shinwa Wall Tapestry
Artist Jennifer Perlmutter is a native Californian, with a background in specialty finishing and furniture. Her unique skillset carries over into her paintings. Layering colors and textures, experimenting with mediums such as metal leaf, plaster, oils, acrylics, wax, wood, and paper in order to create sophisticated but elemental expression in her artworks. We have woven her original painting into an excellent textile interpretation. A fine wall tapestry that brings richness and depth of gently cascading leaves, resplendent with a warm color palette of golds, browns, and creamy ivory, on a black as night background. Accented with a simple golden border on one side.
- Jacquard Woven to enhance intricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of shape and size
Finials and hanging rods sold separately
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality