Africa Flanders European Wall Tapestry
Africa is a Belgian made jacquard wall tapestry. It depicts figurative elements and symbols of peace. The main focus of Franz Ruzicka`s creative work is the essence of human beings, their sensuousness and the depths their souls form. Flowing and energetic contours that dissolve the corporeal form, sharpening the image of a beings' soul is characteristic of his work. Ruzicka was born in 1958 in Germany.
- Jacquard Woven to enhance intricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of shape and size
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality