Tree Of Life Umber Small Wall Tapestry, 40"x30"
This elegant piece depicts the Tree of Life, a mystical concept relating to immortality that often appears in folklore, culture, and fiction. The tapestry is a revival of 1879 piece by William Morris, a renowned English writer, artist, and textile designer and also a member of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and English Arts and Crafts Movement. Morris called tapestry the noblest of the weaving arts and is accredited with reviving traditional forms of textile arts and methods of production from the Middle Ages. This wall tapestry not only makes a beautiful addition to any home but also pays homage to a true textile mastermind, making use of traditional weaving techniques. With an intricate background of thousands of beautiful flowers this tapestry also elegantly displays Morrisó»s often used "mille-flurs" motif.
- Jacquard Woven to enhance intricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of shape and size
Finials and hanging rods sold separately
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality