Strawberry Thief Red William Morris Tapestry
Strawberry Thief is one of William Morris’s most popular repeating designs for textiles. Inspired by the clever thrushes that Morris found stealing fruit from the garden of his countryside home in England, he used the ancient and painstaking indigo-discharge method he admired above all forms of printing to create this pattern. Our own artisans have woven a gorgeous, 100% cotton wall tapestry version of this timeless original that will allow you to bring this classic to your home. Vivid and lush, with intricate detailing. Shades of deep red, warm greens, yellows and browns result in a striking textile work of art
- Jacquard Woven to enhance intricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of shape and size
Finials and hanging rods sold separately
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality