The Tree of Life Beige Art Tapestry Wall Hanging
Thistapestry features the design ofWilliam Morris. The design shows the tree with elegant and stylish blue green leaves, among a flurry of activity of birds flying and hovering in the scene to capture a moment in nature as a crisp, clean scene to celebrate nature itself. The tree symbolises eternal life, life force of nature, the strength and beauty of nature and mother nature energy. In this piece, the reds and blues of the piece contrasts beautifully with the beige and browns.
- Jacquard Wovento enhanceintricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of size
Original Artby William Morris
Finials and hanging rods sold separately
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality