Les Vendanges Grape Harvest Wall Tapestry
Our artisans have woven their stunning interpretation of an historical tapestry masterpiece. The original was woven, using silks and wools, in Flanders around 1500 and is currently on display at the Cluny Museum in France. A typical depiction of the noble daily life theme found in the tapestries of the 15th century. The Lord and Lady are shown overseeing the grape harvest and the pressing of the grapes. Our tapestry was masterfully crafted, paying attention to detail, and ensuring that all of the richness of the original translated perfectly to modern textile form.
- Jacquard Woven to enhance intricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of shape and size
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality