Irises Van Gogh Wall Tapestry
This classic wall tapestry translates a Van Gogh masterpiece into tapestry form. Irises was painted while Vincent Gogh was living in the asylum at Saint Paul-de-Mausole in 1889, the year before his death. Influenced by Japanese ukiyo-e woodblock prints, the iconic work boasts strong outlines, an unusual angle, and flattish local color. Woven in an array of blue and purpose, the tapestry reflects the brilliance of the original work and is a beautiful way to add an eloquent, classic flair to any home.
- Jacquard Woven to enhance intricate patterns with depth and texture
- Heavyweight Yarns provide excellent sound absorption in miles of luxurious yarns
- Unique Artwork rejuvenated from medieval and modern masterpieces
- Hand-Finished Lining maintains structure and shape for timeless quality
- Sturdy Rod Pocket for easy and secure hanging regardless of shape and size
Finials and hanging rods sold separately
Ships directly from the loom or warehouse in 4-8 business days.
- Free Shipping on all U.S. Orders
- $25 Flat Rate Shipping on all International Orders
We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you don't completely love your tapestry, we will happily replace or refund your purchase. Learn More.
We work hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices with the highest quality. If you find another online store with a lower price then us within 6 months of your purchase date, we will happily refund you the difference. Learn More.
Each tapestry begins with a carefully designed color matrix that replicates classic masterpieces or imbues inspiration from modern designs.
Flat woven techniques add precision and detail to every design
6 Miles of Thread
Heavyweight yarns provide excellent sound absorption
Sturdy Pocket Rod
Built-in pocket offer easy and secure hanging for any size tapestry
Hand Finished Lining
Maintains structure and shape for timeless quality